Faith for the Heart is a quarterly Christian digital publication by Christians for Christians.
Christians face unique challenges in the life we’ve chosen to live. In becoming born again we agree to live our lives according to the Gospel of Jesus, our Messiah. In living our lives by His Gospel we’re still faced with the same conditions and circumstances as everyone who hasn’t been born again. This can be frustrating and confusing, as these conditions and circumstances challenge our commitment to walk with Jesus.
Our mission is to encourage our brothers and sisters to live in the Word and teaching of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, through discussions about the challenges we face to our faith, family and community. By sharing the Word and our insights with each other we continue our spiritual growth as Christians and advance the Word and teachings of our Lord. With His love in our hearts we can help other through the challenges in their daily lives. Our articles are thought-provoking, and have a basis in scripture.
Faith for the Heart also provides unbelievers to share our experiences, circumstances and perspective. Through this openness we can better understand one another.
Testimony is important to every Christian. It’s our story about how we came to Christ. Share your testimony with us. You can see the comments others leave regarding your testimony.Our Shepard’s Corner is the place where you’ll find our guest Pastors and Ministers. They can write articles or sermons and upload podcasts to share with us.
Interviews: Some interviews are of current artists, up and coming movies, companies, etc. It varies per issue, but is always exciting!
Reviews: Entertainment review is based on Christian artists, film and movies. These are family friendly recommendations with a rating attached. Book Reviews are based on books by Christian authors. We are looking to promote reading that the family can enjoy with honest ratings on the books content. If there is mention of things that are against the bible ie gambling, gangs, sorcery, etc. It will be made mention of. Electronics and software will also be reviewed. We will either post a review for you to comment and rate or you can submit one to us. As with all submissions there is no guarantee we will publish it.
Statement of Faith
Faith for the Heart is a Cristian business. As such, it performs it’s day to day operations in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ, our Savior.
The God of the Bible has always been,
He will always be. He is eternal, uncreated, all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present and completely sovereign over all things. He is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the triune God, existing in perfect relationship, fellowship and community with Himself.
All things that exist were made by Him, those things that are seen and unseen. “God created humanity not from a lack or need but from a desire to bring Himself glory. This fact defines humanity’s ultimate reason for being: bringing more and more glory to God.
When a rescue is required, a tragic event has most likely occurred. There is no more tragic event in human history than what is recorded in Genesis 3. God’s idyllic creation is thrown into chaos and man’s intimate relationship with God is severed.
Only God could rescue man. Since that moment in the garden, man has attempted to rescue himself. He has created other gods (idols) to worship. In modern times these idols are not statues on a mantel, but they are idols of relationships, career, success, power, wealth, leisure, etc. The point is this: man is trying to rescue himself. He is trying to find salvation within himself (by being a really good person) or by worshiping something in creation, as Romans 1.25 indicates. Man cannot rescue himself.
We believe the Scriptures are the divinely inspired Word of God and our infallible rule of faith and practice.
Throughout all 66 books, the Bible had 40+ writers, and @1,400 years there is one author, God. He spoke His inspired Word through prophets and human writers and that Word has relevance to how we live today. (Hebrews 1:1, 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
We believe the God of the Bible is the One and Only true God.
God made the world & everything in it. He made man in His image and to have fellowship with Him. He depends on no other being for His existence. He exists eternally as one God in three persons – Father, Son & Holy Spirit; a mystery beyond our understanding. He is perfectly good and acts according to His own good pleasure, including the plan of salvation which is offered because of His great mercy toward us.
(Genesis 1:1, 27, 31; Matthew 3:16-17; Ephesians 1:11; 1 Peter 1:3).
We believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, the Savior of mankind.
He eternally existed with the Father & the Holy Spirit, possessing all of the attributes of God. Even while Incarnate, Jesus forgave sins (Mark 2:5), accepted worship (John 20:28) and taught of His unique relationship with the Father (John 10:30).
Born of a virgin, He lived in submission to His earthly parents, had a fully human body, grew in stature and wisdom (Luke 2:4), learned a trade (Mark 6:3) and experienced all of the temptations we experience (Hebrews
A Perfect Life
Without sin; all of His actions were as they should be. He obeyed the Father (John 5:19; Luke 22:42), spoke the words of the Father (John 12:50) and experienced temptation but did not sin (Hebrews 4:15).
His Atoning Death
He was sent by the Father especially to die for us (Mark 10:45; John 3:16-18). His life was a ransom for us, to set us free from sin (1 Timothy 2:6). By His death, He paid the penalty for our sin, enduring God’s wrath agains us for our sin (Romans 3:25-26, 4:25).
His Resurrection, ascension, return
On the third day, Jesus rose from the dead, demonstrating God’s acceptance of His sacrifice for all those who would repent and believe (Romans 1:4, 4:25). He ascended to heaven and will one day return (Acts 1:11). Christ’s return will bring God’s plan of salvation to completion (Romans 8:21, 2 Peter 3:7-13, Revelation 21:1-22:6.
We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit, the third member of the Trinity.
We don’t ask the question, “What would Jesus do?” We ask the question, “What is Jesus doing?” because we believe God is at work through His Holy Spirit:
• In our world, convicting the world of sin (John 16:8)
• In our lives, through inner transformation (Ezekiel 36:25-27, John 3:5-8, Titus 3:4-7, 1 Corinthians 6:11, Galatians 5:22-23) & empowerment (Isaiah 61:1-3, Luke 1:13-17, Acts 1:4-8, 2:38, 8:4-25, 10:44-46).
• In His Church, through the gifts of the Spirit given to encourage the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12-14).
We believe man was created good (in the image of God) but voluntarily rebelled against God and stands in need of salvation.
The Gospel is the “good news” that God has provided salvation for all who place faith in Jesus Christ. God’s gift of salvation has been given to Christians, but the evidence of that salvation is lived out in the continual work of God’s Spirit. The Gospel isn’t a sin management tool or an instrument of social justice – it is both. The Gospel means we are transformed people who are transforming our world. (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 2:1-10).
Our response is to turn to God, to repent and orient our lives toward God (Acts 26:20, 20:21), turn away from sin (Galatians 5:17; Acts 11:18), believe and trust in God’s promises in Christ and commit ourselves to Him as His disciples (Mark 1:15, Romans 3:21-26, Philippians 3:9).
The Gospel reflected in our lives means that we have been saved from the penalty of our sins; we are currently being saved from the power of sin; and one day, when God’s plan of salvation is completed and we are with Christ, we will be like Him and we will be saved from the presence of sin.
We believe that observing communion is a regular practice of the Church and one we participate in with an attitude of humility and gratitude.
Communion was instituted by Christ Himself (Luke 22:14-22) and Christians are encouraged to participate in communion as remembrance of Christ’s work on the cross (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
We believe in baptism in water by immersion for every believer.
Water baptism is an outward testimony of what has happened inwardly with the experience of salvation.
• It represents our dying to the old nature & living in the resurrection power of Christ (Romans 6:1-4; Ephesians 4:21-24).
• It’s a public confession of Jesus’ Lordship in my life (Galatians 2:20).
• It’s an obedient response to Christ’s command (Matthew 28:19).
• Every born again Christian should be baptized (Acts 2:38).
• Baptism is by immersion per the examples set in Scripture (Jesus – Matthew 3:13-16; Philip & the Ethiopian eunuch – Acts 8:36-38)
• We baptize in the name of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)
We believe that just as Jesus healed people while on earth, God heals people today.
God didn’t stop working in our world once Jesus ascended into heaven. The healing and deliverance that Jesus brought to those who sought Him is available to us today. We believe that when we pray, God hears us and has the ability to answer our prayers. When we have a need, we pray for each other, knowing that He is sovereign to act in ways that align with His purpose for each of us. (Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17, Mark 16:18, James 5:13-16, 1 John 5:15).
We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
The point of our individual lives is to point to Him, to bring Him glory. The point of our existence as a corporate entity is also to point to Him. To proclaim to the world, through our love of God and each other, that God is real, His Word is true, and His love is life-changing. (Colossians 1:18; Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12-31).
Appearance of comments, advertisements, hyperlinks or statements made by web-users on this site do not necessarily indicate or constitute acceptance of or endorsement of the products, companies, corporations, ministries, organizations or agencies in whole or in part by staff members and/or the members of the editorial board of The Faith for the Heart.
The Google ad links on the web pages are analytically chosen according to Google patented algorithm, whose selections are contingent upon the click-through rates of the advertisements that contain popular keywords included in the content of the web page.
Upon detection and availability, staff members of The Faith for the Heart are able to manually filter out or moderate offensive or inappropriate advertisement links or comments on behalf of the petitioners. Please feel free to send a petition to exclude link(s) and/or statements from pertinent web pages of The Faith for the Heart via our Contact Us page. Successful exclusion is not guaranteed, but your request will be carefully considered in timely manner.
The content of the Editorial & Opinion section does not necessarily represent the views of The Faith for the Heart. Unsigned editorials represent the view of the Faith for the Heart editorial board. It does not necessarily represent the view of other Post staff members. Signed letters, columns and cartoons represent the opinion of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board.
Letters to the editor: The Faith for the Heart welcomes letters to the editor for publication. Letters must be signed and limited to 600 words and include your name, city, and telephone number. The Faith for the Heart reserves the right to edit or reject letters for space, style, and clarity.
All letters received become the property of The Faith for the Heart and cannot be returned.
The Policies contained herein are amended periodically and are not a substitute for consulting with the Ad Policy team.
For purposes of these Policies: “FAITH FOR THE HEART Properties” refers to FAITH FOR THE HEART-owned rich media branded properties, including without limitation all Advertising.com advertising and publisher networks, including affiliate, contextual, behavioral, rich media, video, mobile, search, widget and custom solutions. “FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising” refers to FAITH FOR THE HEART LLC., FAITH FOR THE HEART LLC., and applicable FAITH FOR THE HEART affiliates. “FAITH FOR THE HEART” refers to FAITH FOR THE HEART LLC.
These Policies apply to all advertising that may run on faithfortheheart.com. Third party networks and their partners and/or affiliates that serve ads to faithforthehear.com must adhere to these Policies. All creatives, advertisements and other material provided to FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. While FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising requires its advertisers to comply with these standards, the content of the advertisements is the advertiser’s responsibility, and by placing the advertisements, the advertiser assumes all liability for and arising from the advertisement. FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising will not be responsible for ensuring compliance with such regulations or guidance, although advertisers may be required to submit documentation from an attorney affirming such compliance.
These Policies are for use by advertisers, their agencies and legal counsel, and for FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising Sales. Upon request by an advertiser or its representative, FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising will provide a current copy of these Policies to aid in evaluating whether proposed advertising is suitable for Advertising.com. FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising reserves the right to modify these Policies at any time without prior notice.
FAITH FOR THE HEART Advertising reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to revoke its approval of, and to require the elimination or revision of, any advertisement or campaign.
An advertiser’s discount level will be determined based on the gross dollar volume for which they contract or commit at the commencement of their contract year. All published advertising rates are considered gross rates. An advertiser’s gross dollar volume will be computed based on the total of all advertising placed at published rates. Any advertising not billed at published rates (i.e. remnant pricing) will not be included in an advertiser’s gross dollar volume.
Variances from Contract Commitments.
At the point that an advertiser’s gross dollar volume exceeds the level at which they contracted or committed, the advertiser will qualify for a higher discount per the discount schedule. However, the higher discount shall not be applied retroactively to any advertising placed by the advertiser. If an advertiser’s gross dollar volume does not reach the level at which they contracted or committed, the advertiser will be billed for the difference between the discount for which they contracted/committed and the discount which they earned on the advertising which they placed.
Delivery of Ad Materials
Please note: in order to correctly process your ad, we require certain information. Please use the message area on the dropbox page to identify your advertisement submission with the following:
• Publication and issue (example: Summer Fall 2011)
• Advertiser name
• Contact name and phone number
For online ads, please send your files as attachments in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any advertisement placed in Faith for the Heart’s family of magazines and on the Faith for the Heart internet site must 1) be consistent with the Faith for the Heart corporate Mission Statement and Statement of Faith, 2) comply will all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and 3) have no political agenda. Faith for the Heart reserves the right to reject any advertisement at any time. Faith for the Heart is not liable for any costs relative to an advertisement that has been rejected.
In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, will indemnify and hold harmless Faith for the Heart, its officers, agents, and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
The publisher is not responsible for errors in key numbers, advertiser index or coupon back up.
Faith for the Heart reserves the right to change rates without advance notice. However, rates for promotional placements within a signed contract shall remain unchanged.
Any attempt to simulate the publication’s format is not permitted. The publisher reserves the right to place the word “Advertisement” with copy that, in the publisher’s opinion, resembles editorial matter.
Unless instructed otherwise, ad material will be discarded after 12 months.
When Faith for the Heart is responsible for production of the ad, Faith for the Heart reserves the right to edit copy submitted for length and consistency of style within the section. Faith for the Heart cannot offer individual designs. We request that advertisers submit materials by closing date. Faith for the Heart must receive ALL materials no later than one week after closing date of the issue in which that special section will appear.
Please refer to our Specifications Guide.
Report of Record.
Faith for the Heart impression reports for online ads are the report of record.
Closing Date. The last date to reserve or cancel space. Cancellations must be in writing. Display ad materials are due one week after printed closing date. Special section ad materials are due at closing.
Cancellation Rights. Neither the advertiser nor its agency may cancel or make changes in insertion orders after the closing date. Cancellation must be in writing, and none is considered accepted until confirmed in writing by your Account Executive.
Missions and Conference Discount
Missions and conference organizations qualify for an additional 15% discount above the earned discount level that they attain.
- MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
- EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emailing from us of a commercial nature.
- USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content ("User Content") to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
- NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," "crashing" or instituting a "DDOS" attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2015 Faith for the Heart.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
- UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any jurisdiction other than the United States.
- AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.
Welcome to Faith for the Heart (the "Site"). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Faith for the Heart (collectively, "Services") ("Authorized Customers").
"Personally Identifiable Information"
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site Use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by [Business Name] is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of [Business Name] except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at [Address]
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does [Business Name] use login information?
[Business Name] uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at [Email]
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site's database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
Faith for the Heart contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Faith for the Hearts policy for cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
What are cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies?
Typically, there are two types of tracking technologies we might use on our website:
- Cookies: They’re actually a small data file sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is stored on your browser cache or mobile device. There are ways you can control your cookies preferences and set whether you want to accept or reject cookies (see what your options are below).
- Clear gifs, web beacons, web bugs: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the movements of web users between pages and websites. Unlike cookies, which are cached on a user’s computer, clear gifs, web beacons and web bugs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of a single pixel.
What do we do with these technologies?
We use these tracking technologies for a few general purposes like:
- To allow our website to function correctly.
- To understand how our website is functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services.
- To enhance your experience on our website and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our website or to record what purchases you’ve made on our website.
- To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
Your options when it comes cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
- Internet Explorer
Also, you can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page.
Just keep in mind that if you disable cookies, web beacons and similar technologies there might be some functionality that will not work or not operate correctly on our website.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement, claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.