This is where it all comes together!
All of the Content Providers for Faith for the Heart submit their work for publication here.
It’s a very straight forward process. Our Content Providers upload their material for review. The review determines whether or not Faith for the Heart will publish the content. If approved for publication, the material will be edited, if necessary, and then submitted for publication in an upcoming edition of Faith for the Heart.
Faith for the Heart has five (5) types of Content Contributors. They are a s follows:
- Writer’s – Our Writer’s contribute articles for publication. These articles are the heart and soul of Faith for the Heart. They deal with the every day issues we deal with as Christians. These articles adhere to both our Statement of Beliefs, as well as, the Writer’s Guidelines published in this section.
- Author’s – Our Author’s contribute fiction for publication. Our stories deal with Christian life – a life ripe with temptations, stumbles and, most of all, faith. This stories adhere to both our Statement of Beliefs, as well as, the Writer’s Guidelines published in this section.
- Pastor’s – Pastor’s are an essential part of Christian life. They are our Shepard’s. Our Spiritual counselors. We turn to them for leadership and advise. Faith for the Heart knows there are many good Shepard’s in the world. They are content to lead the Church Jesus has assigned to them. Shepard’s Corner is for these good Shepard’s. We ask them to share their knowledge, experience, strength and encouragement with our readers.
- Contributor’s – Contributor’s to Faith for the Heart are our reader’s who have a story or testimony to share. If you do have a story or testimony to share, we ask that you consider sharing it with us for consideration for publication in Faith for the Heart.
- Section Manager’s – Section Manager’s are individuals, companies and organizations that have partnered with Faith for the Heart to provide content in our cultural sections. Due to the nature of this content Section Manager’s have discretion over how often they publish material in their individual sections.
Faith for the Heart does not currently pay for content. We ask that you share from your heart. And previous publication in Faith for the Heart does not guarantee automatic publication in the future; although consideration will be given to those who have previously been published in Faith for the Heart.